Are you being treated unfairly by a vendor?

If you have complained to a vendor about a service or product and the matter was not satisfactorily resolved, the Complaints Department at the Consumer Affairs Commission will be able to help. Through the use of the Consumer Protection Act among other pieces of legislation, the Complaints Department team will seek to resolve your complaint.

File a Complaint Now